Our many ministries are informed by and arise out of our vision of God’s realm and our mission to bring that realm into being as partners in creation.
- Sunday Gatherings are an opportunity to gather the community and to be nurtured and empowered to faithful service.
- Music is a central and essential part of our gathering as it both calls us to reflection and enlivens us.
- Faith Formation and Exploration for people of all ages is a plays a significant part in our life as a community.
- Advocacy & Social Justice as engaged in by groups and individuals in our communities of faith are grounded in the message of Jesus.
- Pastoral Care is offered by our Minister and volunteers from our communities of faith.
- Parents & Tots is a ministry to parents and their children provided in partnership with St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church.
- UCW is both a ministry and opportunity for faith formation for the women of the pastoral charge.
If you feel called to share in any of the above ministry opportunities please speak to the Minister or call the Church Office. We’d be glad to put you in touch with one of the key leaders.
Also, if you have an idea for a ministry or, an idea that might support one of our existing ministries please visit the Circle of Service Board and share your idea.